Sunday, September 11, 2016

SONGMICS 59" Portable Clothes Closet Wardrobe Non-woven Fabric Storage Organizer Dark Brown ULSF03K

This closet is huge. I was really surprised at just how large it was. It comes with instructions but they could use a little work and the pieces need to be labeled a little better. Once we got it started and figured out it was easy to assemble. It has three individual shelves and then three larger shelves on the bottom. In the middle, it has a large area to hang up clothes or store blankets. I'm not sure it would hold a lot of heavy clothes. It has a nice heavy duty cover that slips over the frame. It has ties on the bottom to help secure the cover. It also has three flaps, two small and one large, that zip open and close. There is also velcro at the top of the flaps so I can keep them open if I want too. 

This is a really nice wardrobe. It is a beautiful brown color and is easy to move around. We plan to use it for the babies clothes and toys. It will look perfect in the new baby room once we get it done. For now, my mom is using it. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.








SONGMICS 59" Portable Clothes Closet Wardrobe Non-woven Fabric Storage Organizer Dark Brown ULSF03K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...