Saturday, September 3, 2016

Manicure Set,Bemaystar® Stainless Steel Nail Clipper Travel & Grooming Kit

This is a really nice manicure set. It comes in a really cute compact pink case. It's the perfect size for carrying in my purse or even a back pocket. It has a nice tight snap closure so everything stays nice and safe inside. When I open it up both of the insides are holding different types of instruments. On one side we have a cuticle pusher, tweezer, nail file,and I am not completely sure what the last tool is for but I use it to clean under my nails. The other side has a set of nail clippers, a set of cuticle clippers and a pair of nail scissors. Each of the items is made from a nice thick stainless steel. The inside of the case is lined with a super soft material kind of like a nice suede. All of the items are held in place by a nice secure leather type loop.  Each piece is well made. I really love the way this set looks and how well they work. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




Manicure Set,Bemaystar® Stainless Steel Nail Clipper Travel & Grooming Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...