Monday, August 29, 2016

Insulated Stainless Steel Vacuum Thermos Flask Best Travel Coffee Mug Cup 12 Oz,Compact Leak Proof Beverage Bottle

This is a cute Steel Vacuum Thermos They come in several bright colors. I got the blue colored one but it looks like a dark purple to me. It the perfect size for taking with me or traveling. It's a very compact size that would fit perfectly in my bag or cup holder in the truck. It is a bit heavy but nothing too uncomfortable. It has a button release top. It has a locking button on the side. When I press the button for the top to open I can hear the release of the vacuum seal. Inside it has a lip that sticks out that helps me to not slip/wear my drink. The whole thermos is made of stainless steel and is doubled walled. This helps keeps my liquids/soups nice and warm or my drinks nice and cool. I really like this thermos and it will come in handy this hunting season.

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





Insulated Stainless Steel Vacuum Thermos Flask Best Travel Coffee Mug Cup 12 Oz,Compact Leak Proof Beverage Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...