Thursday, June 2, 2016

Tibetan Buddhist 108 Beaded Bracelet Porcelain Prayer Beads Wrist Meditation Mala Bracelet

This is a beautiful set of Tibetan beads. They are offered in several different colors. I got the Hao Blue. Each of the different beads has its own design. None of them are the same. None of them are chipped or broken in any way. The beads are strung on a nice brown colored elastic cord. It stretches easily.  I love the knot at the end of the beads. It looks so cool. The set is long enough that I can wear it as a necklace or as a bracelet. The overall look is stunning. It also comes with a cute cloth drawstring bag. This is a really nice set of beads. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




Tibetan Buddhist 108 Beaded Bracelet Porcelain Prayer Beads Wrist Meditation Mala Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...