Saturday, June 4, 2016

Jumbo Vacuum Space saver Storage bags. [BONUS] Free travel Vacuum hand pump. Jumbo size, excellent for long term storage or saving extra space while traveling. Pack of 6 By Ecogreen Storage

I have seen vacuum bags all over the place but because didn't have a vacuum I didn't buy them. But this set came with a hand pump so I thought I would try them. I am so glad I did. I have limited closet space and big comforters take up a ton of space. So the first thing I did was stuff my comforter in one of the large bags. I was worried it would take forever getting it to deflate with the hand pump but it didn't. It also has the slider on the zip lock part that when moved up and down the opening helps me close the bag nice and tight. I was able to get my comforter down to have it's size and am now able to stack more stuff on my shelf.

The set comes with a total of six bags, three Jumbo sized and 3 large sized. Both sizes will hold a lot of stuff.  Each of the bags has a cap for the vacuum slot and a slider to help close the bags. The bags are a nice thickness. It also comes with the hand pump that just screws into the vacuum hole and unscrews just as easy. These bags are great. They will keep my blankets nice and fresh and safe. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...