Saturday, May 28, 2016

Women's Elegant Classic 30% Silver Plated Earrings with Double Linear Loops Design

These are really pretty earrings. I have long hair and when I go out I like to wear longer earrings so they can be seen. These hang really nice. they look like they are twirling because of the design. They are 30% silver plated so I will take some clear nail polish on go over them so they don't tarnish. They are about 2 1/2 inches long and they are so light  I forget I am wearing them sometimes. They can be worn with any outfit from casual to dressy. They would also make a nice gift and come in a pretty gift box.

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.



Women's Elegant Classic 30% Silver Plated Earrings with Double Linear Loops Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...