Saturday, May 28, 2016

Suaoki Camping Lantern Led Light Flashlight Rechargeable Battery (Powered By Hand Crank and USB Charging) Collapsible Ultra Compact Great for Hiking Camping Tent Garden Patio etc

This is bar far the coolest lantern I have ever had. It comes in two bright beautiful colors, a lime green, and a tangerine orange. When I took it out of the box my son thought it was a wireless speaker. It kind of looks like a hockey punt just a little bigger. 

But then the magic unfolded. On the bottom of the lantern, there is a turn crank. As I turned it there is a little red light that comes on letting me know that I am charging it. The crank is very easy to turn.The sound the crank makes  a sound like you would hear in an old world war movie. 

On the front, there is an on and off button. But if you look closer there is a rubber tab that can be lifted. Under the tab, there is a USB port for charging and a port I can use to charge other devices. If I pull firmly on the top the lantern opens up. Inside is the main light and it's surrounded but a flexible plastic. If I close the lantern with the light on than the lantern because a flashlight. On the top of the lantern, there is a place for the light to shine through in a single beam of light.

 I love that I don't need batteries or even power to use this lantern. All I need is a little elbow grease to make it work.

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.









Suaoki Camping Lantern Led Light Flashlight Rechargeable Battery (Powered By Hand Crank and USB Charging) Collapsi ble Ultra Compact Great for Hiking Camping Tent Garden Patio etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...