Monday, May 2, 2016

Kicty 84pcs Unique Chalkboard Labels with 2pcs 3mm White Chalk Marker Liquid Reversible Tip Pens - Premium Stickers for Jars

Kicty 84pcs Unique Chalkboard Labels are perfect for my mom. She loves to can and usually she prints up labels for her jars. Only thing is sometimes it's such a pain to get them off afterwards. With this set containing 84 labels I was able to keep a few for myself and I gave her the rest. She was so excited. She cans everything and my dad is always coming up with something else for her to try and can. Last year they made grape jelly and watermelon jelly too. 

These labels are a nice size for writing on and they stick nicely. They are cut in a cute little design that will look great in her canning cabinet. It also came with two white chalk markers. I was able to prime them easily. One works great the other not so well. It has a lot of fluid in it and doesn't write to well. The chalk marker is easy to clean off. I just wipe it with a rag or if it's being stubborn I add a little water to the mix. 

The labels and markers make a great set.

I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...