Monday, May 2, 2016

Girl's Seahorse 18K Rose Gold Plated Heart Pendant with Pink and White Crystals in Shell Jewelry Box, 18" Chain, Keepsake Card with Seahorse Symbolism

This necklace is just adorable. It comes in the cutest little pink clam shell. On the inside of the clam, I found my seahorse necklace nestled. The charm is about the size of a quarter and it's a pretty rose gold color. The seahorse bodies are coated  with very shiny pink and clear rhinestones. They twinkle in the light.  The chain is also a beautiful rose gold color. It has a lobster claw clasp and a piece of extender chain on the end. It also comes with a little information sheet that explains about seahorses. This would make a stunning gift for a little girl or even a big one. I know I love mine.


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...