Thursday, March 31, 2016

Always Maxi Padssuper W/Flexi-Wings Unscented 16 Count

I have used Always Maxi pads for as long as I can remember. It's always been a brand I could trust. These weren't any different. Each of them was individually wrapped. They didn't have any scent. They are a little bit on the fluffy side but still are able to be carried discreetly. They offered the protection I need and I was completely satisfied with them. Not a bad price either. 

Always Maxi Padssuper W/Flexi-Wings Unscented 16 Count

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...