Monday, May 23, 2016

12 oz TANK - Stainless Steel Lowball - Vacuum Insulated Cup With Lid

After having used the Magnum Tumbler and loving it I wanted to try this lowball cup as well. I really like the Magnum cups. My son has been going on and on about wanting a Yeti cup but when I received these he tried to take them. This lowball cup would be perfect for cocktails or coffee. I use mine to drink my soda out of. I live in Florida and it doesn't take long for drinks to become hot. So in order to keep my drinks cold, I store the bottles in the refrigerator and just poor me a cup at a time. This cup keeps my drinks nice and cold for a long time. The lid forms a nice tight seal so I don't have to worry about spilling it. The mouth hole is a nice size so I get a nice amount of my drink each time. It's real easy to clean. Just add soap and water or place in a dishwasher. this is a really nice cup and I love drinking out of it. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...