Sunday, April 24, 2016

Kuke Multipurpose Big Design Silicone Waterproof Spoon Mat Placemat

Kuke Multipurpose Big Design Silicone Spoon holder works great. It comes in a couple of great colors. I got the bright yellow one. It's very flexible which makes for easy storing. It has a large holding area so it can be used with a variety of sized spoons. It sits nice and flat on the stove top or counter. It's made from silicone so it's very easy to clean. Just toss in the dishwasher or just add some soap and water. It has a small hole on the handle part so if I wanted to I could hang it up. It has a nice depth to the holding area so I don't have to worry about the excess food running off and on to the stove/counter. This would make a great gift for any housewarming or even for a college student. I bought mine for my mom and she loves it. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...