Saturday, April 23, 2016

KINFUTON 3W LED Bulb G14 Bright White LED Bulbs[ led light bulb 5000k][ replacement led bulbs][led light bulb daylight] E26 Based Energy Saving 25W Equivalent LED Bulbs Home-6 Pack

I really like my KINFUTON 3W LED Bulb G14 Bright White LED Bulbs. I don't really like bright light bulbs. Most of the time I have migraines or really bad headaches and I sit in the dark or with a lamp on anyway. So when I saw these LED bulbs I thought they would be perfect for my little lamp I use at night. The light bulb is small enough to fit in the palm of my hand but it comes with a regular light bulb base. It also has a hard plastic casing that sits above the base and then a glass dome on top. It's the perfect size for my lamp. It gives off the perfect amount of light for me. It's also not a blinding light is a softer glow. I also put on in my living room and it gives off enough light to light up the room comfortably. I am really enjoying these light bulbs. With them being an LED light they also last longer in my house.


 I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






KINFUTON 3W LED Bulb G14 Bright White LED Bulbs[ led light bulb 5000k][ replacement led bulbs][led light bulb daylight] E26 Based Energy Saving 25W Equivalent LED Bulbs Home-6 Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...