Saturday, April 23, 2016

Gpet Rawhide Dog Bones 2-3 Inch Awesome Taste Totally Natural Food 12 Count Bag Sold in Bulk, Used Like Toys Chewers for Small and Large Pets for Aggressive Control in Usa, Made for your Puppy

I love to get treats for my dog and my parent's dogs. So of course when I bought these I had to take them over there and share. Most of my mom's dogs are a small breed like Chihuahuas. She has 2 Chihuahuas, 2 Chihuahuas mixes, a poodle, two Shih-Tzus and a bulldog. They all loved the Gpet Rawhide Dog Bones. Candy, my mom's smallest Chihuahua, looked so cute carrying her dog bone. Even though it was small compared to her it looked big. She's a sneaky bugger too. She would go hide hers and try to get another one. Wehn I came home I gave my bulldog one and he promptly went outside and sat in the grass and begin chewing on it. He was trying to hide it from my cats.  He chewed on it for a long time. Overall I would say they were a huge hit with the doggies. 
 I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...