Wednesday, April 20, 2016

ekSel Stainless Steel Marinade Injector Set with Basting Brush, Pepper Mill & Salt Mill

This set was so much nicer than I was expecting. When I was younger I had bought a product that came with a Marinade Injector Set. I loved it.But after using it for a bit it broke and I never bought another one. When I saw this set I decided I wanted to try using one again. I used it to inject seasoning into my chicken breast. It worked great and I can't wait to try it on other items. 

The needle is huge. My parents kept asking me who I was going to torture with it. I even offered to give my kids a shot but they didn't want any part of it. The needle itself is really easy to put together. Everything just attaches really nice and easy. The needle comes with two ends. According to the description, I was supposed to get two different ends one for solids and one for liquids. I got two ends for liquids.But that is okay Both of them has little holes up and down the shaft of the needle point. With it, you have to make sure the needle is completely in or you're going to get a shower of your marinade.  The base of the needle holds  2 ounces of fluid. Now on top of the Marinade Injector Set, it also has a nice basting brush that can be taken apart for washing and it also comes with a salt and pepper mill. The other set that is available has regular salt and pepper shakers.The set is done in stainless steel and it looks amazing. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...