Saturday, April 23, 2016

Best Beef Jerky by Strollo's Hot Flavor Paleo & Atkins Diet Friendly 100% Natural Beef Low Sodium & Sugar high Blood Pressure & Diabetes Friendly No Artificial Ingredients No Preservatives

Everyone in my family loves Beef Jerky. We all love to try different brands and different flavors. So when I found this one I thought it would be great for the ones who love hot stuff. It had a really nice flavor but it was a little too hot for me. My son loved it, though. He almost ate it all. It has a heat that sneaks up on you. It doesn't hit you right away. The jerky was a little too chewy and tuff for me too. There was a nice portion of jerky in the bag. I would love to try the other flavors they offer. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product

I didn't have any pictures to post because my cats stole the bag and now we can't find it. 

Best Beef Jerky by Strollo's Hot Flavor Paleo & Atkins Diet Friendly 100% Natural Beef Low Sodium & Sugar high Blood Pressure & Diabetes Friendly No Artificial Ingredients No Preservatives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...