Sunday, April 24, 2016

Beard Trimmer By JTrim Rechargeable Stand Electric Cordless Mustache Beard Hair Trimmer For Men's Beard Clipper Copper/White JPT-BT100 Jay's Products

I really like this Beard Trimmer By JTrim . Although I didn't use it as a beard trimmer. I used it to shave my dad's dogs stomach and feet. Mazie is a Shih Tzu and her hair on her stomach had become matted and knotted. I tried using scissor first but they scared her and some of the knots were to close to her stomach. Even though I had not purchased them for this purpose they really saved the day. My dad was so surprised at just how relaxed she became while I was shaving her. It didn't seem to pull her hair or hurt her at all. It shaved her hair completely to the skin. She looked bald in some spots. 

They are rechargeable and come with a wall plug in. The blade cover is adjustable and can be removed completely. This was the setting I used and it shaved her bald. It comes with a charging stand and oil for the blades and a brush to clean them out with. They worked beautifully. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...