Saturday, April 23, 2016

Batter Dispenser for Pancake Waffle Cake Cupcake Muffin Crepes Perfect Donuts Includes Bonus Gift with Easy Pull Trigger Manual Mixer Pour with Measuring Label

There only a few things my youngest son will cook for himself and pancakes is one of them. I personally hate cooking pancakes. Only bad thing about him making them is the mess he makes while doing it. I had been looking for a pancake batter dispenser that he wold be able to use so I was very happy when I found this one. 

It's very easy to use. All he has to do is add the pancake mix and his water. The top has a built in whisk so he just replaces the lid and turn the handle on top to mix it. The base of the dispenser has the measurements displayed on it so he can tell just how much he has added. Inside the handle is a trigger to pull that releases the batter into the frying pan. He even had some batter left over and he just stored the whole thing in the refrigerator. It didn't even leak at all. It even came with a spatula. 

It was even easy to clean up. I just added water and soap and I used a small brush to get around the seam on the inside of the lid. Then I let it air dry and it was ready to go the next day. 


 I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...