Wednesday, April 20, 2016

4 Pcs Microwave Cookware Set - Bacon Cooker Rack, Omelette Pan, Potato Baker, Egg Poacher - Complete Microwave Baking Cooking Gadgets Starter Kit Dishwasher Safe by Perfect Life Ideas

This is a nice set of microwaveable cooking dishes. These are something my boys can use and I won't have to worry as much that they will burn down my house. (hopefully) I just wish they had come with some kind of instructions. I knew each microwave is different but it would still have been nice to have a starting place. I used the egg poacher and it worked great. My microwave is dying so we had to keep adjusting the time till we got them done. I used the omelet cooker and it worked great too. The first one I cooked tried to stick so when I cooked the next one I gave it a little spray of non-sticking cooking oil. I even cooked bacon to go with all our eggs I was cooking. They all worked fine. 

Each of the dishes is made from a thick plastic. They are all dishwasher safe. I just washed mine in the sink with warm water and soap and they came out nice and clean. This is a really nice set that will come in handy in my house. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...